Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Rodman Flender. Written by Terri Hughes and Ron Milbauer.
The comedy that gives horror films the backhand.(taglines)
- Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today because you're all dead... and it's all my fault. Mom, Dad, you fed me, kept a roof over my head until I killed you. Which I guess doesn't make me a very good son. But, I'm gonna try to change. [hand twitches] Mick, Pnub I'll never forget all those times we sat around, watched TV and got really, really stoned. And all those other times we just... well I guess that's all we did. [picks flowers from garden and throws them over the 'graves'] Amen.
- I'm in the mood for some SERIOUS Killing.
- You forgot where ya came from kid..but I know where you're going.
- [As he's about to kill Tanya] WELCOME TO MY WORLD...BITCH!!!!
- I'm gonna kill you real slow Anton....[his eyes roll in the back of his head] Oh Shit! [The Hand falls out of the puppet outfit and to the ground]
- [Before his death, The hand prepares to attack Anton one last time] DIE YOU FUCKER!!! [Debi throws the dagger towards the hand striking it dead.] SHIT!!!! [The Hand dies]
- [Alternate Ending as he traps Molly in the swimming pool] Now little piggie, where are you?
- Come out, come out, wherever you are. [Molly stands on top of the diving board, The hand grabs her foot] GOTCHA! Come to Daddy...bitch! [As she hangs off the side of the dive board, a portal opens up] NOW, YOU WILL BE MY NIGHTMARE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
- Dad Tobias: [after seeing the message on the ceiling] It's just a prank. [clicks off flashlight] Anton.
- Mom Tobias: Anton? Our little scooter would never do something like that!
- Dad Tobias: Quit calling him that baby name. Anton would not scoot his behind off the couch if the house was on fire!
- Anton: [hears moaning coming from Mick's grave] Mick?
- Mick: Over here. Anton, help me. Come on, man, I can't breathe down here. Anton? Anton, can you hear me?
- Anton: [kneels and leans over Mick's grave] Mick?
- Mick: Yeah man, it's Mick.
- Anton: You're dead!
- Mick: No I'm not! You conked me on the head pretty good. I must've been unconcious.
- Anton: You think?
- Mick: I know fucker, now dig me up!
- Anton: Hey, I didn't kill anyone on purpose, okay?
- Mick: Yeah, well, we weren't in hell! I mean, there was this bright white light at the end of a long tunnel, right, and there was these chicks' voices, and that music...
- Anton: Music?
- Pnub: Yeah, kinda uncool music, like, Enya. And these chicks' voices, they were saying, "come to us, come towards the light".
- Anton: So what happened?
- Mick: We figured, fuck it, I mean, it was really far!
- Anton: [after cutting his hand off] Where did it go?
- Pnub: What, you mean the hand?
- Anton: Of course I mean the hand!
- Pnub: Try looking up your ass.
- Dexter Holland: [kicking Anton off the stage at the Concert]Get out of here kid. You had your fun, now it's time...
- The Hand: TIME TO DIE BITCH!!!!!! [As the crowd screams, the Hand continues] You're all my bitches now!!
- Anton: Fucking little hand I got you now.[The hand is in a puppet disguise. He sneaks behind Anton's shoulder]
- The Hand: I'm your little daddy now...BITCH!!! [Anton and the hand fight] You should learn NOT to cut off the hand that feeds you Anton!!! AND NOW ANTON..YOU DIE!!!! [Anton punches the Hand who is still in the puppet outfit, then pins him to the floor.] EAT THIS BITCH!!! [Anton grabs him as he is about to deliver a striking blow]
- Anton: Who's you daddy now Bitch?
- The Hand: I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP!!!
- [Last lines]
- Mick: Hey, you were right. Anton does scream like a girl!
- Pnub: You think we should tell him that we put that writing on the ceiling?
- Mick: Fuck it!
- Pnub: Hey, let's go walk through a nurse!
- Mick: Okay, watch it. Some of them are guys.
- [After the Post Credits Roll, the Hand speaks]"
- The Hand: Anton, I'll be back...We all go a little crazy sometimes. Just don't look under the bed..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
- The film that give horror movies the finger.
- The touching story of a boy and his right hand.
- The comedy that gives horror films the backhand.
- The Devil will find work for idle hands to do... but what happens when he chooses the laziest teen slacker in the world to do his dirty work?
- Get your hands on this hot new horror comedy!
- Devon Sawa - Anton Tobias
- Seth Green - Mick
- Elden Henson - Pnub
- Jessica Alba - Molly
- Steve Van Wormer - Curtis
- Fred Willard - Mr. Tobias
- Jack Noseworthy - Randy
- Vivica A. Fox - Debi LeCure
- Robert Englund - The Voice of the Hand