Jump to navigation Jump to search
Immaculée Ilibagiza (1972–) is a Rwandan American author and motivational speaker.
- For Tutsi to be able to forgive is an individual matter, at the level of the heart.
- Forgiving the men who killed my parents and brother was a process, a journey into deeper and deeper prayer
- A Survivors Story: Immacule Ilibagiza's passage to forgiveness (November 23, 2009)
- I still get tempted today about anger, if a friend betrays me. I want them to feel the pain that they are causing me. But when I feel that anger that takes away my peace, I beg God to help me. I know for sure that forgiveness is possible.
- In Rwanda, nobody wants to see what we saw. If things are working, we want them to keep going.
- I Met the Man Who Killed My Entire Family (August 31, 2017)