Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Only while sleeping one makes no mistakes. Making mistakes is the privilege of the active—of those who can correct their mistakes and put them right.
- We still have a long way to go—or as I have written so many times, and said at the end of hundreds of speeches: We are just at the beginning. A glorious future!
- 1998, quoted in The IKEA Story by Bertil Torekull.
- Nobody can guarantee a company or a concept of eternal life, but no one can accuse me of not having tried to.
- Most things still remain to be done!
- Quoted by Martin Enthed in "", June 24, 2014.
- You can do so much in ten minutes’ time. Ten minutes, once gone, are gone for good. Divide your life into 10-minute units and sacrifice as few of them as possible in meaningless activity.
- Quoted in the October 2017 issue of Men’s Health magazine, page 41.