Jump to navigation Jump to search
- My name is Dalton Russell. Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and never repeat myself. I have told you my name, and that's the who. The where can most readily be described as a prison cell. But there's a vast difference between being stuck in a tiny cell and being imprisoned. The what is easy. Recently, I planned and set in motion events to execute the perfect bank robbery. That's also the when. As for the why, beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple. Because I can. Which leaves us only with the how. And therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.
- When I said that I planned the perfect bank robbery, I meant precisely that.
- You have four seconds. Anyone still standing gets shot.
- My friends and I are making a very large withdrawal from this bank. Anybody gets in our way, gets a bullet in the brain.
- Peter, think very carefully about how you answer the next question, because if you get it wrong, your headstone will read: "Here lies Peter Hammond, hero who valiantly attempted to prevent a brilliant bank robbery by trying to hide his cellular phone, but wound up getting shot in the fucking head."
- Anyone else here smarter than me?
- Respect is the ultimate currency.
- Or am I just whistling "Dixie" out of my ass?
- When I'm good and ready, I'm gonna walk right through the front door.
- Fact is, all lies, all evil deeds, they stink. You can cover them up for a while, but they don't go away.
Det. Keith Frazier
- We got to sit back and look at this thing from a distance. Things are not all they appear to be.
- Until I talk to them, they get nothing, not even a cup of coffee.
- You planned every inch of this thing right from the start and you've got everybody marching to your beat, including me, and I'm through buying it.
- This ain't no bank robbery.
- Don't bullshit the bullshitter!
- Look out, bad guys! Here I come.
- Detective first grade Keith Fraz-ahhh.
- Sorry to interrupt you, Mister Mayor, but there's an old American saying: When there's blood on the streets, somebody's gotta go to jail.
- Thank you, bank robber!
- I need to be assured that certain interests are protected.
- I can change your entire program, so the sooner that you stop being my problem, and start being my solution, the better off you'll be.
- When there's blood in the streets it's time to buy. (attributed to Baron Rothschild)
- Young Boy: Like my man Fiddy says, get rich or die trying.
- Veronica Keepsake: You're saying I violated section 34/Double-D?
- Vikram Walia: Protect and serve my ass, where's my fucking turban?
- Captain Darius: Get these guys some vests.
- Dalton Russell: Don't I sound calm to you?
- Det. Keith Frazier: Yes, you do.
- Det. Keith Frazier: I wouldn't get too comfortable here.
- Dalton Russell: I have the cable guy coming on Wednesday.
- Det. Bill Mitchell: Hey Keith, let me see your shoe.
- Det. Keith Frazier: What?
- Det. Bill Mitchell: Lemme see your shoe.
- Det. Keith Frazier: Why?
- Det. Bill Mitchell: 'Cause I have never seen anyone put their foot that far up a guy's ass.
- Det. Keith Frazier: [Busts out laughing] Yeah, I guess I did, didn't I?
- Dalton Russell: Soon I'm gonna be sucking down Piña Coladas in a hot tub with six girls named Amber and Tiffany.
- Det. Keith Frazier: No, it's more like in the shower with two guys named Jamal and Jesus...and here's the bad news; that thing you're sucking on? [in a sing-songy voice] It's not a Piña Colada!
- Madeleine White: Look, detective, there are matters at stake here that are a little bit above your pay grade.
- Det. Keith Frazier: Why don't you just tell the mayor to raise my pay grade to the right level? Problem solved.
- Det. Keith Frazier: You ever had a gun stuck in your face before?
- Sergeant Collins: Yeah, once.
- Det. Keith Frazier: Really?
- Sergeant Collins: Yeah, by a twelve-year-old.
- Det. Keith Frazier: What was that like?
- Sergeant Collins: Not one of my better days.
- Dalton Russell: Lady? Believe me. This is the only situation where I'd ask you to do this. But take off your fucking clothes.
- Miriam: No. You should be ashamed of yourself. [Dalton points gun at her head] What's with you mishegoyim? Go ahead, make my day.
- Dalton Russell: Take your fucking clothes off, lady.
- Miriam: No!
- Vikram Walia: Fuckin' tired of this shit. What happened to my fuckin' civil rights? Why can't I go anywhere without being harassed? Get thrown out a bank, I'm a hostage, I get harassed. I go to the airport, I can't go through security without a random selection. Fuckin' random, my ass.
- Det. Keith Frazier: I bet you can get a cab though.
- Vikram Walia: I guess that's one of the perks.
- Herman Gluck: He said stay away! Stay away or he'll toss out two dead bodies!
- Cop: Who said this? Who?
- Herman Gluck: Who? Who? I don't know who! The one with the big fucking gun, that's who!
- [Case has just told Madeline that he did business with the Nazis]
- Madeliene White: Well, I'd love to tell you what a monster you are, but, uh, I have to help Bin Laden's nephew buy a co-op on Park Ave.
- Arthur Case: [laughing] If that were true, you wouldn't tell me.
- Madeliene White: [turning to leave] We're listing you as a reference.