Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You Nazis. I pity the devil when you boys start arriving in bunches.
- I can't tell you Japs apart.
- People who live in transparent bodies shouldn't be so suspicious.
- I'll find out.
- It's good for you to see your friends arrested. It hardens you.
- Four stories high and no fire escape. I wouldn't jump if I were you. You might break every invisible bone in that poor, invisible body.
- Karl Heiser:: He has his own ideas, and that's dangerous. The Fuhrer doesn't like people who think their own thoughts.
- Baron Ikito: Occidental decay is nowhere more apparent than in that childish sentimentality of white men for their women.
- Maria Sorenson: Are you insane?
- Frank Raymond: No, just transparent. You wouldn't call a window insane, would you?
- Conrad Stauffer: Sign this.
- Arnold Schmidt: What is it?
- Conrad Stauffer: Our common form of release. It merely states that you've been well-treated and that no one has harmed you.
- Arnold Schmidt: I... I can't sign it.
- Conrad Stauffer: You won't?
- Arnold Schmidt: I can't. You've broken my fingers. You...
- Ilona Massey — Maria Sorenson
- Jon Hall — Frank Raymond
- Peter Lorre — Baron Ikito
- Sir Cedric Hardwicke — Gestapo Gruppenführer Conrad Stauffer