Isa Chandra Moskowitz
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Isa Chandra Moskowitz (born February 3, 1973) is an American food writer and chef of vegan cuisine.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I think if you are a chef who thinks that vegan cooking has less taste and flavor than other foods than that just speaks to your own inability. Vegetables can stand on their own they don’t need all your duck blood on them, thank you. Also people tend to think vegans are emaciated self sacrificing, well tell that to my big ass jew hips.
- "Isa Chandra Moskowitz, Creator, Post Punk Kitchen, Author, Vegan With a Vengeance". Interview by Rachel Kramer Bussel for Gothamist, November 3, 2005
- … the single most important activist thing we could do is invent a good vegan cheese. If someone’s receptive to veganism, but they don’t feel like they can do it, it always is, “But I love how this or that tastes!” And it seems like as much as they’ll agree with you about the ethical arguments, their own taste preferences win out.
- "Isa Chandra Moskowitz: The vegan ambassador". Interview by Ben Grossblatt for Culinate, July 3, 2007
- They say that black-eyed peas bring you luck when eaten on New Year's Day, and New Year's is also the time of year many people go vegan, so not only will you be lucky, so will the animals!
- Appetite for Reduction: 125 Fast and Filling Low-Fat Vegan Recipes, Da Capo Press, 2011, ISBN 978-0-738-21441-2, p. 203