Island of Doomed Men
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's no escape... from his FIEND'S PARADISE of torture! (taglines)
- Jackson: Did you ever hear of a man named Steven Danel?
- Mark Sheldon: I don't think so.
- Jackson: Well, Danel is our man. Lincoln freed the slaves. Mr. Danel is back in the trade and doing very well at it.
- Stephen Danel: I've been away for a long time. You should be very glad to see me.
- Lorraine Danel: I hate the sight of you!
- Stephen Danel: I know that. Lorraine, you have been in Mr. Smith's arms. Nothing like that must ever happen again, it embarrasses me. You're my wife, and he's a murderer.
- Lorraine Danel: And what are you?
- Stephen Danel: I'm your husband. [Takes a jewelry box from his pocket] Lorraine, remember this stone?
- Lorraine Danel: You can't bribe me with that!
- Stephen Danel: Why should I bribe you?
- Lorraine Danel: You've tried everything else and failed. No matter what you do, you'll always fail!
- Stephen Danel: I've never failed and I never will fail.
- Lorraine Danel: I won't wear that! You can't make me!
- Stephen Danel: Of course you will. [Puts necklace on her] So Mr. Smith approves of my taste, huh? There's only one thing Mr. Smith doesn't know. What I own I keep. But he'll learn. So will you.
- There's no escape... from his FIEND'S PARADISE of torture!
- Paroled prisoners ENSLAVED... in a tropical PARADISE of torture!
- A beautiful woman... THE VICTIM... of this connoisseur of CRUELTY!
- Men die under the lash... of his TORTURING WHIP...! Women SHUDDER at the touch!
- Women shuddering at his cruel caress! Men dying under his torturing lash!
- Beauty and the Beast!
- Peter Lorre — Stephen Danel
- Rochelle Hudson — Lorraine Danel
- Robert Wilcox — Mark Sheldon
- George E. Stone — Siggy
- Charles Middleton —
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|