It's Magic, Charlie Brown
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's Magic, Charlie Brown is the 21st prime-time animated TV special based upon the comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. It originally aired on April 28, 1981.
- Lucy: Welcome home, Charlie Brown.
- Charlie Brown: [reappeared and lying on the ground after Lucy pulled the football away] I did it! I finally kicked that football!
- Lucy: Oh no, you didn't! I just pulled it away!
- Charlie Brown: I did it when I was invisible! I did it! [gets up]
- Lucy: You can't prove it, Charlie Brown. No one will believe you.
- Charlie Brown: Snoopy knows I did it. He made it possible.
- Lucy: Why, that stupid dog of yours couldn't disappear himself out of a paper bag.
- [Snoopy, angered by Lucy's insult, casts a spell on Lucy, and she begins to rise in the air.]
- Lucy: HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? PUT ME DOWN!! PUT ME DOWN!! HEY!! HEY!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME UP HERE!! HEY!!
- [Snoopy and Charlie Brown laugh and dance away joyfully. But Charlie Brown silently laughs.]
- Lucy: [still levitating] HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?!? HEY! HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?!!?
- [Lucy continues to levitate as the closing credits roll, until Linus walks by and brings her back down to earth with the help of his blanket. Crestfallen and humiliated, Lucy walks off.]
- Michael Mandy: Charlie Brown
- Peter Robbins: Charlie Brown screaming (archived)
- Sydney Penny: Lucy van Pelt
- Cindi Reilly: Sally Brown
- Earl Reilly: Linus van Pelt and Franklin
- Brent Hauer: Peppermint Patty
- Shannon Cohn/Casey Carlson: Marcie
- Christopher Donohone: Schroeder
- Bill Melendez: Snoopy and Woodstock