Jump to navigation Jump to search
It Follows is a 2014 film about a young woman who is followed by an unknown supernatural force after a sexual encounter. Although it only moves at a walking pace, if it catches her, it will kill her and pursue the previous person to have passed it on.
- Directed and written by David Robert Mitchell.
It doesn't think. It doesn't feel. It doesn't give up.
- It could look like someone you know or it could be a stranger in a crowd. Whatever helps it get close to you.
- When I was a little girl my parents would not allow me to go south of 8th mile. And I did not even know what that meant until I got a little older. And I started realizing that. That was where the city started and the suburbs ended. And I used to think about how shitty and weird was that. I mean I had to ask permission to go to the state fair with my best friend and her parents only because it was a few blocks past the border.
- Yara: I have an idea!
- Paul: What?
- Yara: [tilts to one side and farts loudly] It got away.
- Hugh: Okay, even though it is following you I can still see it. It is not done with me either. Okay, like I told you, all you can do is pass it on to someone else.
- Kelly Height: What the fuck are you talking about?
- Hugh: She can do the same thing I did. It should be easier for her, she is a girl. Any guy would be with you. Just sleep with someone else and tell him to do the same thing. Maybe it will never come back.
- Maika Monroe - Jaime "Jay" Height
- Keir Gilchrist - Paul
- Olivia Luccardi - Yara
- Lili Sepe - Kelly Height
- Daniel Zovatto - Greg Hannigan
- Jake Weary - Jeff Redmond / Hugh
- Bailey Spry - Annie
- Debbie Williams - Mrs. Height
- Ruby Harris - Mrs. Redmond
- Leisa Pulido - Mrs. Hannigan
- Ele Bardha - Mr. Height
- It Follows quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- It Follows at Rotten Tomatoes
- It Follows at Metacritic
- It Follows at Mojo
- Official website
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|