Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ivanka Marie Trump (October 30, 1981 –) is an American businesswoman, writer, and former model.
- We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity. From Friday to Saturday we don't do anything but hang out with one another. We don't make phone calls.
- (February 25, 2015). "Ivanka Trump Knows What It Means to Be a Modern Millennial". Vogue.
- As a citizen, I love what he’s doing. As a daughter, it’s obviously more complicated.
- (October 14, 2015). "Ivanka Trump on how she feels about her dad's run: It's complicated". POLITICO.
- During my punk phase in the nineties, I was really into Nirvana. My wardrobe consisted of ripped corduroy jeans and flannel shirts. One day after school, I dyed my hair blue. Mom wasn't a fan of this decision.
- There's a special place in hell for people who prey on children. I've yet to see a valid explanation and I have no reason to doubt the victims' accounts.
- (November 15, 2017). "Ivanka Trump says child tax credit ‘not a pet project’" Associated Press.
- No I did not. I support a minimum wage. I do not however believe in a minimum guarantee for people “unwilling to work” which was the question asked of me.
- We must also focus on helping those most vulnerable to having their jobs displaced due to the rapid pace of technological change, and work together to assist them in learning a new skill so they can continue to provide for themselves and for their families.
Quotes about Ivanka
- I always liked Stephanie. She reminds me of Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka. She’s very intelligent and thank God she is there. Her mind is so into the business.
- There's nothing skin-deep about Ivanka. And I think that's a real tribute to her because certainly anyone as gorgeous as she is could have probably gone quite far being skin-deep.
- Chelsea Clinton (February 25, 2015). "Ivanka Trump Knows What It Means to Be a Modern Millennial". Vogue.
- If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.
- Donald Trump, "The View" (6 March 2006)
- [Ivanka]'s actually always been very voluptuous. She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty.
- Donald Trump, The Howard Stern Show, October 2006