Jump to navigation Jump to search
"One Man's Cup of Coffee," Time Magazine profile (June 30, 1961)
See here for the complete article. The writer of the article is unnamed.
- Unless we make revolutionary reforms, some day — in some unknown serra — some unknown Fidel Castro will rise up in Brazil.
- To his cabinet
- Lincoln was one of history's greatest men, but Americans are not like him. He was a lonely exception.
- How can the reality of 600 million Chinese be ignored?
- About withdrawing diplomatic recognition of Taiwan in favor of the People's Republic of China
- From a distance I became more convinced than ever that Almighty God destined us to become a great people.
- Your place is here, in my heart.
- To an old friend who demanded a place in his cabinet