Jack & Bobby
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Pilot [1.1]
- 1.2 Better Days [1.2]
- 1.3 The Kindness of Strangers [1.3]
- 1.4 A Man of Faith [1.4]
- 1.5 The First Lady [1.5]
- 1.6 An Innocent Man [1.6]
- 1.7 Valentino [1.7]
- 1.8 Election Night [1.8]
- 1.9 Chess Lessons [1.9]
- 1.10 The Lost Boys [1.10]
- 1.11 Today I Am A Man [1.11]
- 1.12 Running Scared [1.12]
- 1.13 A New Frontier [1.13]
- 1.14 Into the Woods [1.14]
- 1.15 Time Out Of Life [1.15]
- 1.16 And Justice For All [1.16]
- 1.17 Querida Grace [1.17]
- 1.18 Friends with Benefits [1.18]
- 1.19 A Child of God [1.19]
- 1.20 Under the Influence [1.20]
- 1.21 Stand By Me [1.21]
- 1.22 Legacy [1.21]
- 2 Cast
- 3 External links
- Victor Sable: (first lines) The greatest of American presidents were inarguably people of extraordinary strengths and weaknesses. Complicated individuals undertaking an impossible task. Could a single image ever be expected to tell their story? Ever since the first presidential photograph was taken of James K. Polk in 1848, each president has had one defining image associated with him or her.
- Justin: Do you want me to carry this out to your car?
- Grace: No, my son can carry it.
- Justin: It's pretty heavy, I don't think he can...
- Grace: No, my other son. See you at home Jack!
- Bobby: That's where the new college president lives. They're moving in soon. Mom says he's a money-grubbing whore.
- Jack: Shut up!
- Older Marcus: Well, I guess with the names Jack and Bobby, the political career wasn't entirely unexpected.
- Jack: Man, don't you ever get tired of it?
- Bobby: Of what?
- Jack: Of not being like anybody else.
- (Bobby turns back to playing his game)
- Jack: (sighs) Get ready. I'll take you to the thing.
- Bobby: Really?
- Jack: Yeah
- Bobby: (excitedly) So what do they burn at this thing anyway?
- Jack: (from the hallway) Eighth graders.
- Grace: I don't care about you? All I do every single day is care about you. You have no idea what I've given up for you. For both of you.
- Jack: That's a lie! You didn't do any of it for us, or for him! You're just a lonely, pathetic, middle-aged woman hiding behind your books and your words and your freak of a teenage son!
- Grace: (slaps Jack) Shut up!
- Jack One day, I'll be gone, and he'll see things for what they are, and hate you for the lies you told him.
- Bobby: Do you think, because we're hanging out more, that I could become cool?
- Jack: No
- Bobby: Eventually?
- Jack: Probably not.
Better Days [1.2]
The Kindness of Strangers [1.3]
A Man of Faith [1.4]
The First Lady [1.5]
An Innocent Man [1.6]
Election Night [1.8]
Chess Lessons [1.9]
The Lost Boys [1.10]
Today I Am A Man [1.11]
Running Scared [1.12]
A New Frontier [1.13]
Into the Woods [1.14]
Time Out Of Life [1.15]
And Justice For All [1.16]
Querida Grace [1.17]
Friends with Benefits [1.18]
A Child of God [1.19]
Under the Influence [1.20]
Stand By Me [1.21]
- Matt Long - Jack McCallister
- Logan Lerman - Robert "Bobby" McCallister
- Jessica Paré - Courtney Benedict
- Christine Lahti - Grace McCallister
- John Slattery - Peter Benedict
- Keri Lynn Pratt - Missy Belknap
- Bradley Cooper - Tom Wexler Graham
- Edwin Hodge - Marcus Ride
- Dean Collins - Warren