Jack Ma (Traditional Chinese: 馬雲) (born September 10, 1964) is a Chinese business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He is the co-founder andexecutive chairman of Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate. Ranked 2nd in the annual "World's 50 Greatest Leaders" list by Fortune.
|This article about a person or group of people is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Translation: Why have the majority of overseas Internet companies failed? Google fails, Yahoo failed, eBay and the like were all squashed to death by the locals? Is it because none are able to succeed in China? For every loser, excuses are abound, humans always try to search for excuses to justify failing, and tend not to search for direction towards success.
- Translation: China's future will be the place to formulate the rules of the next century... Because people from all over the world will be there. Thus doing business in China now is not merely making fortune, or searching for opportunity, but rather it is about being involved in the setting up the future rules of game.
- Young people will have the seeds you bury in their minds and when they grow up they will change the world.
- "5 Life Lessons From Alibaba Founder Jack Ma", Time (Sept. 23, 2014)
- The problem is the fake products today are of better quality and better price than the real names ... They are exactly the same factories, exactly the same raw materials but they do not use the names.
- Responding to the accusation that Alibaba sells fake merchandise. "Jack Ma Says Fakes 'Better Quality and Better Price Than the Real Names'”, CHINA REAL TIME REPORT, The Wall Street Journal (June 15, 2016)
- In 2001, we went to raise some $3 million in venture capital in the U.S. and got rejected. So we’ve come back and raised a little bit more: $25 billion. This is not money; this is trust from the world, trust from the people.
- Charlie Rose Talks to Alibaba's Jack Ma, Bloomberg
- When you have one billion dollars, that's not your money. That's the trust the society gives [to] you.
- Interview by Charlie Rose of Bloomberg - video: 1 minute 53 seconds into the video
- You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.
- , Spotlight: Jack Ma, co-founder of Alibaba.com - Business - International Herald Tribune, by SONIA KOLESNIKOV-JESSOPJAN. 5, 2007 (The New York Times)
- I think that you, american people, worry too much about the China economy, [...] Every time you start to worry about the China economy, China goes better.
- : 6 minutes 08 seconds into the video
- If you don’t give up, You still have a Chance to Win. Giving up is a Great Failure.
- Jack Ma Foundation
- Leadership biographies at Alibaba Group
- 马云 （阿里巴巴集团创始人） on Baidu
- The National youth drug prevention education digital platform online today Sina.com.cn
- 阿里巴巴公益基金会on Baidu