Jackie L. Tegart (born 1956) is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia in the 2013 provincial election. She represents the electoral district of Fraser-Nicola as a member of the British Columbia Liberal Party.
- We need healthy and sustainable communities so current and future generations have every opportunity to live full meaningful lives.
-  On what inspired her to enter the election race
- We need to properly support and advance innovation for new clean tech as society transitions from fossil fuels.
-  Tergart on how B.C. can deal with climate change
- Today, people want to be able to stay connected while on the road. Expanded wireless service helps meet that desire for people travelling in the area and residents alike
- Tegart on TELUS new coverage
- Now there is a chance to look at what people want, what people value and what makes it home.
- On how the community has a chance to rebuild better than ever