Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Jaime Pressly Opens Up About Her Divorce And Memoir
- We're both strong, and there's something that all Southern women have in common — the survivor instinct.
- Of her character Joy Turner in My Name Is Earl.
- There's really no rhyme or reason in our generation as to how things are supposed to work. I don't believe in the words supposed to. I believe in everybody having their own path and their own learning experience. To each his own.
- When you're with somebody for a long time or have a child with someone, you start to expect them to be this person you had in mind. Then if they don't fill the expectation, resentment starts to come up.
- Relationships teach you what you do and don't want, what you can and can't put up with, what you do and don't deserve.
- I learned a long time ago that I can't live my life for everybody else. We learn and we grow from our mistakes, and we get older and more mature.