Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I marveled at the Hezbollah resistance to Israel . . . It was a marvel of organization, of courage and bravery.
- The Arabs who were involved in 9/11 cooperated with the Zionists, actually. It was a cooperation. They gave them the perfect excuse to denounce all Arabs.
- Victor Davis Hanson (September 15, 2007). Scapegoats yet again. The Washington Times, LLC.. Retrieved on 2008-10-13.
- There's a direct correlation, we've found, between the demonization of Saddam, and violent acts against Arab-Americans in this country.
- The Arabs: Who they are, who they are not, from the Moyers collection