Jump to navigation Jump to search
James Michael Bay (born 4 September 1990) is an English singer-songwriter and guitarist.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I used to dress up like Michael Jackson. I didn’t have the glove, but I had a red jacket like in Thriller.
- Tim Lewis (2015-02-28). The ballad of James Bay. The Guardian. Retrieved on 2018-08-25.
- It's silly to call me the new Ed Sheeran. He can fill stadiums as a solo artist, but I'm not like that.
- Adrian Thrills (2015-03-20). James Bay's Chaos And The Calm lives up to expectations. Daily Mail Online. Retrieved on 2018-08-25.
- When you make a certain sound and look your thing, it makes it all the more impactful to drop that and start with a new thing. So I cut my hair off and lost the hat. It felt only natural to me to tear that canvas down and put a new one up.
- James Bay's reinvention inspired by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. femalefirst.co.uk (2018-03-28). Retrieved on 2018-08-25.
- Hold back the river
Let me look in your eyes
Hold back the river
So I can stop for a minute and see where you hide
Hold back the river, hold back
- Now we're sleeping near the edge
Holding something we don't need
All this delusion in our heads
Is gonna bring us to our knees
So come on, let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me?
- I wanna give you wild love
The kind that never slows down
I wanna take you high up
Let our hearts be the only sound
- Tell me how to be in this world
Tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt
Tell me how 'cause I believe in something
I believe in us