Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We despise everything Tommy Robinson stands for. His values are not our values and they are not Wales' values.
- New Brexit Party AM calls Tommy Robinson 'courageous' BBC News (16 May 2019)
- Mae sylwadau di-glem Boris yn dangos pa mor allan o gyswllt yw e gyda Cymru ac ardaloedd fel ein rhai ni.
- English translation: "Boris’s clueless comments show how out of touch he has with Wales and areas like ours."
- In response to then-Conservative leadership candidate Boris Johnson's statements denigrating communities where English is allegedly not spoken as a first language.
- Boris Johnson: Too Many Areas In The UK Where English Is Not The First Language Huffington Post (5 July 2019)
- When it comes to a no-deal Brexit, we need to stop talking in terms of the hypothetical and theoretical, and start talking with candour about real and damaging consequences it would bring. It would be catastrophic.
- Brexit: MPs back bill aimed at blocking no deal BBC News (4 September 2019)