Jason Eric Kessler (born September 22, 1983) is an American neo-Nazi, white supremacist and anti-semitic conspiracy theorist. Kessler organized the Unite the Right rally held in Charlottesville, Virginia on August 11–12, 2017 and the Unite the Right 2 rally held on August 12, 2018.
|This article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist. Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time
- Like Black Lives Matter, militant Islam exists as a call to action for the violent rage some minorities feel towards the white majority.
- Our entire country would be better off if the South had won the Civil War.
- White people are being denied the ability to organize in political organizations the way other groups do, free of harassment, to face the issues important to us.
- I'm not a white supremacist. I'm not even a white nationalist. I consider myself a civil and human rights advocate focusing on the underrepresented Caucasian demographic.
I've publicly stated numerous times that I do not want neo-Nazis at my rally, and they're not welcome.
- I think the alt-right thinks I am a cuck and not extreme enough and [liberals] think I am a white supremacist. None are true.