Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jason Momoa is the actor who played Aquaman.
- NO! NO! NO! Lola is a saint! She is gonna be a nun! Lola is a nun, she is a saint! NO!
- Ariel’s very sweet; she’s very nice. She’s also a redhead, I’m gonna teach you about redheads some day. They’re very passionate, very passionate people.
- 12 November 2019 speaking to Kelly Clarkson's children Remington Alexander Blackstock (son age three) and River Rose Blackstock (daughter age five)
- I’m not going to do well with it, I’ll just hate it if she brings home some dipshit bad boy. I’m like, ‘If you find a man who treats you better than I, good luck!’
- 18 November 2020 interview with Men's Health, about (Molly Knight prefaced "why he cried about Lola turning 13 was that he knows at some point she will start dating and he will inevitably freak out")
- Jason Momoa, star of the blockbuster DCEU film ‘Aquaman,” has recently become the victim of a smear attempt this week over an altered video taken out of context, that accuses him of fondling Lola Iolani Momoa, his eleven-year-old daughter.
In the first minute of the video, where the alleged groping takes place, Momoa can be seen emotionally embracing his two children just prior to performing the dance. In the context of the full, unaltered video, it is clear that no inappropriate touching is actually happening between Momoa and his daughter.
The doctored video, which shows just a mere snippet of a heavily zoomed-in shot of Jason Moma’s hand on his daughter, went viral via a post on Fly Height published on January 9, 2019 with the title “Sickening: Aquaman Actor Jason Momoa Caught Touching Underage Girls Breast On Video.” Since then the video has circulated throughout social media, causing many to falsely condemn Momoa.
Momoa is planning to pursue legal actions against the creator of the misleading video.
- Dorian Reyes Black of Nerdbot in 12 January 2019 article updated 10 February 2021