Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [Yahoo!] found the way to destroy the most massive amount of history in the shortest amount of time with absolutely no recourse.
- So you can be a historian and also be an asshole.
- “Google is a library or archive like a supermarket is a food museum.”
- Variation: Treating Google like an Archive is like treating a supermarket like a Food Museum.
- Jason Scott: Archive Team (2012-02-24).
- Tweet by @textfiles, Jan 21, 2020, 12:35 AM: “But as I've said before: Treating Google like an Archive is like treating a supermarket like a Food Museum. It's not true, it doesn't scale, and it's ridiculously precarious.”