Jay Glenn Miner (May 31, 1932 – June 20, 1994) was a famous microprocessor designer, known primarily for his work in multimedia chips.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dale Luck looked like your average off the street homeless hippy with long hair and was pretty laid back.
- That's no problem for me I didn't mind if people wore pink bunny slippers as long as the job got done.
- I spent this time polishing up the software/hardware documentation, renaming registers to be more meaningful. This was actually time well spent in my life.
- When Commodore acquired Amiga in 1984, the legion of Amiga loyalists thought the world would beat a path to the better-mousetrap door. It didn't happen. The Amiga languished.
- Jay Miner Society
- Jay G. Miner - Visionary
- On the Edge: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore (2005), Variant Press. A book describing the creation and marketing of the Amiga computer.