Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jed McCaleb (born 1975) is the CTO and cofounder of Stellar.org, where he leads technical development. Jed created eDonkey, one of the largest file-sharing networks of its time, as well as Mt. Gox, the first Bitcoin exchange.
- All the filtered networks in the world won't address the problem of copyright violation if no one is using them and everyone just migrates to the non-filtered networks.
- The Piracy Arms Race, latimes.com (October 2, 2005)
- Internet infrastructure should be owned by any small group of people.
- New Digital Currency Aims to Unite Every Money System on Earth, Wired.com (August 6, 2014)
- Payments have not kept up with the internet. Money works fine in the developed world. The people who actually get screwed are the people who pay 10% remittances or those who can’t get a bank account.
- Could Stellar be the answer to enable financial inclusion around the globe?, memeburn.com (May 4, 2015)