Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III (born December 24, 1946) is the junior United States Senator from Alabama.
|This political figure or monarch article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The civil libertarians among us would rather defend the constitution than protect our nation’s security.
- We don't pay judges to think; we pay judges to rule on the law.
- Regarding judicial activism while debating on the Senate floor on 06 June 2005 regarding the nomination of Janice Rogers Brown to the federal judiciary.
- We, in this country, have believed by a substantial majority that cloning human beings is not right and should not be done. We certainly have all seen the rejections of Nazi Germany's abuses of science. As a society and a nation, there ought to be some limit on what we can allow or should allow.
- I've seen it time and time again, people do not testify against innocent people, they, reluctantly, only testify against guilty people.