Jenna Ellis (born November 1, 1984) is an American lawyer, known for her work as a member of Donald Trump's legal team. She is a former deputy district attorney in Weld County, Colorado and a former assistant professor of legal studies at Colorado Christian University.
- I could spend a full-time job just responding to the ridiculously illogical, inconsistent, and blatantly stupid arguments supporting Trump. But here's the thing: his supporters DON'T CARE about facts or logic. They aren't seeking truth. Trump probably could shoot someone in the middle of NYC and not lose support. And this is the cumulative reason why this nation is in such terrible shape: We don't have truth seekers; we have narcissists.
- Why should we rest our highest office in America, on a man who fundamentally goes back and forth and really cannot be trusted to be consistent or accurate in anything.
- To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.
- For people asking, this quotation has been attributed to Roosevelt, but there isn’t a specific record of him saying this in a speech. I posted it because the ifea [sic] itself is true, whether or not he said it! :)
- Trump is right. Pence should have sent back the certifications to the state legislatures, asking whether they were done according to the states' laws. That's what we advocated for. Pence was a coward at his moment in history to stand up for integrity.