Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an activist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The power of love can conquer the love of power
- We formed WOZA as a movement to show a peaceful way women of all colours and class could restore dignity for the people of Zimbabwe.
- In Africa, women are regarded as second class citizens and women like me who ‘don’t know their place’ are also a target.
- Jenni Williams’ Voice
- The struggle for women's rights in Zimbabwe continues and needs to be heard by the men who are mismanaging this country.
Quotes about Jenni Williams
- Jenni WIlliams demonstrates the strength and perseverance that has become a hallmark of Ginetta Sagan Award recipients