Jennifer Finney Boylan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jennifer Finney Boylan (born James Boylan, June 22, 1958) is an American author, political activist, and professor of English at Colby College in Maine. She is a trans woman.
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
She's Not There (2003)
- Gender is many things, but one thing it is surely not is a hobby.
- You know, don’t you, that no amount of wishing that this were not the case can make it not the case. No amount of praying that you are not transgendered will make you something other than what you are. No amount of love from anyone will make you fit inside a body that does not match your spirit.
- Author stubs
- Authors from the United States
- Women authors
- People from Pennsylvania
- LGBT people
- 1958 births
- Living people
- Political activists
- Activists from the United States
- Women activists
- Educators from the United States
- LGBT rights activists
- Autobiographers from the United States
- Memoirists from the United States
- American women
- Academics from the United States