Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I did read several books and do some research just to be as familiar with it as possible. But I am not a particularly outwardly political person. I leave that to the other half of my family. And so I focused as much, if not more, on [my character] Janet Mayes, and being a forensics expert, and what it would be like for her in that circumstance as much as what our relationship is overall.
- "Jennifer Garner Interviews, The Kingdom". RadioFree.com. (August 24, 2007).
- It's about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner... I live my life at these two extremes. I'm either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress.
- "Is Jennifer Garner a Desperate Housewife?". People. (December 09, 2009).
- I know I live a charmed, beautiful life and nobody wants to hear a celebrity whine. The last thing I want to do is complain; I love what I do and I know every job comes with a downside.
- "Jennifer Garner interview: Still the girl next door". NJ.com. (August 12, 2012).