Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- People find themselves in ruts all the time. You're in a complacent lifestyle where you work 9 to 5 and then you add a mortgage and kids. You feel trapped, but guess what, brother? You constructed that life. If you're OK with it, there's nothing wrong with that. But if you've got unease, then you've got to make a change.
- The movie business is very difficult but the music business is just impossible. So I'll play in bands and record and play songs with other people, but for me it's a form of expression that all I need is me. I don't need cameras or agents, I can just have a piano and sing and feel totally verified.
- I like to stay busy, I like to stay focused, and I like to stay creative. Without being creative I'd be dead.
- Grab love of life every day. Because we're all gonna die. It's difficult to live that way. Most people are afraid to. Or can't. I find it very difficult.
- Our friendship has remained all that time, and I'm godfather to his kids, but then when The Hurt Locker came around, I just knew there was a lot of opportunity that was coming in, and just couldn't really manifest any opportunities because things were busy.
- I want my personal life to be personal... And I don't care if you're talking about things that are true, you're still talking about my personal life.
- I like to play unpredictable characters, and I like to be unpredictable in what movie I'll do. I want to skip to work. I don't want to repeat anything. What the future holds, I don't know, but that's what I like. I'll take any risk there is.
- I think it's great to be a part of a franchise that is successful. Any franchise is successful because it's a continuation and people have seen it.
- I want to be a good human being.
- I don't do well with expectation in my life. All I can do is do the best that I can do.
- I love the idea of going to work and having to fight and learn a new skill set, whether it's muay Thai or Kali or Filipino stick fighting. To me, it's like college for life.
- I don't really think there's much difference between a character actor and a leading man besides aesthetics.
- Getting to play with Thor's hammer while he stroked my bow.