Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jessica Whitney Dubroff (May 5, 1988 – April 11, 1996) was a seven-year-old pilot trainee who died attempting to become the youngest person to fly an airplane across the United States.
- I don't know anything about records. I just know that I'm gonna break the record. 
- It's like floating. Um, it's so great to be up in the air. 
- Nothings gonna happen it's simply an airplane. 
- It's been a long day. I can't wait until the next day. I can't wait to sleep. I had two hours of sleep last night. 
- Do you hear the rain? Do you hear the rain?