Jump to navigation Jump to search
James Brian "Jim" Biden (born in 1949) is the younger brother of Joe Biden.
- Everything was upside-down
There was this lovely wife, who was just as much a part of the Senate win as he was, and she was gone.
Joe went into himself for a time
I spent a year with him. We traveled together, we skied in Vermont.
His sense of frustration was intense
- Hunter , it is imperative you call me or your father. Your father is getting as am I barraged by Hallie. He has not responded I have not responded. We both agree with and trust you. She is spreading what you told me and I believe you !!!! Are lies. Once again we both need you side of the story so we can both shove it down her fucking throat !!!! I implore you to call.
Please I/ we are on you side. I believe you , this is nothing short of character assassination. Love, U Jim .
- 10 August 2018 text to nephew Hunter Biden
- When does your plane arrive, I'll pick you up. Please send info!!! I love you pal. Just between your dad/ me / you.
- 11 August 2018 text to Hunter (received "7AM" reply)
- Remember that the campaign chair was his sister Valerie. She continued to run things. Jim Biden was very involved in the fundraising.
- Edward E. Kaufman 27 September 2012 oral history interview