Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (film)
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius is a 2001 animation film by Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies about Jimmy Neutron, a boy genius who, along with his friends, fly into space to retrieve their parents from a hostile alien planet.
- [Brenda Checutti Puff puffs and puts a plate in front of someone]
- Brenda Checutti Puff: Sorry about the toast, dear. I had to make it in the oven because I cannot find our toaster anywhere.
- Hugh Neutron: Oh, looky. Well, this oven toast is brilliant, sugar booger. And the yolks are absolutely perfect, too. Run away with me, my love. (gasps when he reads the box)
- Brenda Checutti Puff: Okay. But we have to take my car because you transmitter needs a new compression cup.
- Hugh Neutron: Whatever. (peeks inside box to take out a prize toy duck) Oh. this is a good one. Quack quack quack. (chuckles)
- Brenda Checutti Puff: Will you try calling Jimmy? He is going to miss the bus again.
- Hugh Neutron: Jimmy! BREAKFAST! Time to come down! (sing-song with his toy duck) Down down down down quack. Down down down down quack quack.
(Brenda makes a weird face to the audience and puffs up to 12 feet)
- [Jimmy crashes the rocket into his house's chimney]
- Brenda Checutti Puff : James Isaac Neutron! I see you up there! (inflates)How many times have we told you not to launch yourself off the roof?
- Brian Christopher "Brian" "Burton": Probably 9. (confirms with Goddard) Exactly 9. Mom can i be freinds with Little Bill.
- Brenda Checutti Puff?
- James Isaac "Jimmy" Neutron: Well, last night, I received a message from outer space, but it was garbled in the outersphere, so I had to launch a communications toaster-- I mean satellite.
- Hubert Beautmont "Hugh" Neutron: Message from space? Wow!
- Brenda Checutti Puff: Don't encourage him, Hugh.
- [Sheen is up for show and tell at school]
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: This is Batman!
- (the class groans)
- Ms. Winifred Fowl: Sheen. This is the 7th week in a row you've shown Ultra Lord in cla-ass!
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: Ms. Fowl... this one is different! This "Purple Vengeance" edition with power fists and nuclear knees is in rare, never-been-seen condition; making it HIGHLY COLLECTABLE!
- Cynthia Aurora "Cindy" Vortex: "Never-been-seen," huh? Well, then, how do you know it's even in there?
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: Hmmmm...
- (Sheen takes Ultra Lord out of the box and mockingly waves it in front of Cindy)
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: Nyah-nyah.
- (Cindy gives Sheen a smirk. Sheen suddenly frowns, realizing what he has done)
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: NO!!!
- [Sheen notices a poster for Retroland theme park]
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: Hey! Hey! Retroland theme park! Check it out! [Takes poster off pole] "Meet Ultra Lord! Live!!!"
- Jimmy Neutron: Oh look! [Takes poster from Sheen] Its the "State of the arts Gravity Rides!" [Sheen takes back poster]
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: I could hang out with Ultra Lord!
- Carl Wheezer: [Takes poster] And there's a petting zoo!
- Jimmy Neutron: [takes poster] But look at this!
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: [Takes poster] No! "Meet Ultra Lord live!!!"
- Carl Wheezer: [Takes poster] Llamas and Capybaras!
- Sheen Juarerra Estevez: Who cares!? "Meet Ultra Lord live!!!"
- Carl Wheezer: [Dances in excitment] Yeah! But I'm going to touch a llama!
- King Goobot V: Tell me. When did it come unacceptable to approach my royal throne UNANNOUNCED?!?
- Yokian Guard: Oh yes. Of course, my King.
- King Goobot V: SPACE HIM!!!
- Yokian Guard: But, hey...
(Yokian Guard gets spaced out)
- Ooblar: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!
- Ooblar: Ohhhh!
- Ooblar: Oh I missed it... Can I, can I space another?
- King Goobot V: No.
- Ooblar: Oh, please, brother?
- King Goobot V: I said "No", Ooblar.
- Ooblar: (sing-song) Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please, Oh please...
- King Goobot V: I would love for that to stop.
- Ooblar: (continuing) Oh please, Oh please, Oh pleeeeaaassse. (spots the toaster) Oh, what have we here? (clears throat) As the king's royal assistant, I am the offical checker of the new things to be checked.
- King Goobot V: Ohh.
- Ooblar: (plays with the toaster until the toast pops out) It's all right, it's all right! I'll handle this.
(starts to interact with the toast)
- Ooblar: Hello!
- Ooblar: WHAT GALAXY ARE YOU FROM?!?
- King Goobot V: Ooblar.
- Ooblar: WHERE IS YOUR LEADER?!?
- King Goobot V: Ooblar, stop it. It's toast.
- Ooblar: Oh. (takes the toast) Hello, Toast! I greatly admire your ship!
- Goddard: (viewing options after Jimmy gets grounded) Apologize to your parents that they love you.
- Jimmy: (After some silence) NEXT.
- Goddard: (viewing next option) Create a time capulse and escape to the future.
- Jimmy: But that would take too long.
- Goddard: (viewing next option) Build Goddard a female poodle.
- Jimmy: Goddard! This is serious!
- Goddard: (viewing next option) SNEAK OUT.
- Brenda: James Isaac Neutro---<BURP!!!Puff>
- Little Boy Kid: "And so, we were gonna see who could eat the most cotton candy...and...I won!" "I want my mommy."
- Courtney Tyler: "So there you have it..."
- Courtney Tyler: "I want my mommy too!"
- Debi Derryberry as James Isaac "Jimmy" Neutron
- Frank Welker as Goddard the Dog
- Rob Paulsen as Carlton Ulysses "Carl" Wheezer
- Jeff Garcia as Sheen Juarerra Estevez
- Carolyn Lawrence as Cynthia Aurora "Cindy" Vortex
- Crystal Scales as Liberty Danielle "Libby" Folfax
- Candi Milo as Nicholas "Nick" Dean
- Andrea Martin as Ms. Winifred Fowl
- Megan Cavanagh as Judy Neutron
- Mark DeCarlo as Hubert Beaumont "Hugh" Neutron
- Patrick Stewart as King Goobot
- Martin Short as Ooblar