Joe (1970 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Joe is a 1970 drama film about two men, a wealthy conservative and a far-right factory worker, who form a dangerous bond after one confesses to the other about murdering his daughter's drug dealer boyfriend.
I'm the "Joe" everybody's talking about. (taglines)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [at the urinal] Hey, they got ice down there! I never pissed on ice before.
- The niggers, the niggers are gettin' all the money. Why work, tell me, why the fuck work, when you can screw, have babies, an' get paid for it?
- It's colder than a witch's tit.
- What are you gonna do, kill me too?
- Hippie: Hey man, you got any spare change?
- Bill Compton: No, but I know where you can find a spare job!
- Hippie: You guys looking to buy some grass?
- Bill Compton: I got all I need, sonny boy!
- I'm the "Joe" everybody's talking about.
- Keep America Beautiful
- Dennis Patrick - Bill Compton
- Audrey Caire - Joan Compton
- Susan Sarandon - Melissa Compton
- Peter Boyle - Joe Curran
- K Callan - Mary Lou Curran
- Marlene Warfield - Bellevue Nurse