John Addington Symonds
- No seed shall perish which the soul hath sown.
- Sonnet. Versöhnung. A Belief.
- Gods fade; but God abides and in man’s heart
Speaks with the clear unconquerable cry
Of energies and hopes that can not die.
- Sonnet. On the Sacro Monte.
- She smiled, and the shadows departed;
She shone, and the snows were rain;
And he who was frozen-hearted
Bloomed up into love again.
- Works by John Addington Symonds at Project Gutenberg
- LibriVox audiorecording of A Problem in Modern Ethics by John Addington Symonds, read by Martin Geeson: http://www.archive.org/details/problem_modern_ethics_1106_librivox
- Symond's translation of The Life of Benvenuto Cellini, Vol. 1, Vol. 2
- Waste: a lecture delivered at the Bristol institution for the advancement of science, literature... By John Addington Symonds, 1863
- The Principles of Beauty By John Addington Symonds, 1857
- The Renaissance, an essay By John Addington Symonds, 1863
- Biography from GLBTQ encyclopedia
- 1998 Symonds International Symposium
- Robert Peters' MSS
- Psychoanalytic Quarterly