John Callahan's Quads!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Callahan's Quads! is a Canadian-Australian co-produced adult cartoon created by and based upon the work of John Callahan.
- Griz: Well look at it this way. Now I can call you numb-nuts with real authority.
- Spalding: Over! Do you wear contacts?
- Reilly: No! OH!
- Griz: Is that his ass or my aftershave?
- Lefty: I need some potatoes for a vegetable ragout that I'm trying.
- Blazer: What a fag.
- Lefty: I'm not a fag. I'm educated.
- [Lefty kicks Blazer away]
- Lefty: Here's Blazer's indecent exposure summons!
- Spalding: Blazer! How can you expose parts of your body that you don't even have?
- Blazer: I tell you it wasn't easy.
- Reilly: I've got to find some way to pay this hospital bill. If I don't they'll take it out of me in body parts.
- Blazer: Well it's not like you're using any of your body parts.
- Lefty: How can I put this to you in a subtle way?
- Blazer: Not on your life crippo.
- Lefty: Oh that was subtle.
- Blazer: [working in the complaints department at a store] You want to return that hair piece? Good. It's terrible! It looks like a squirrel died on your head, you can spot that thing for marks!
- Complainer: I'd like to return these bedroom slippers
- [holds up a pair of squirrel slippers]
- Blazer: Ooooh...
- Reilly: Wheres Lefty? It was his turn to make breakfast.
- Blazer: I heard him screaming bloody murder in the night. I figured someone broke in and killed him
- [Lefty walks in]
- Lefty: Morning...
- Reilly: Look who isn't dead.
- James Kee as Reilly O'Reilly
- Terri Hawkes as Franny
- Matthew King as Spalding
- Cliff Saunders as Blazer
- Paul Haddad as Lefty
- Hamish Hughes as Griz
- Diane Fabian as Liz Bromberg
- Marvin Kaye as Mort Bromberg
- Maurice Dean Wint as Fontaine
- Linda Kash as Deborah
- Corinne Conley as Sister Butch