|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We have a cancer within, close to the presidency, that's growing.
- I'm anything but skittish about government, but I must say this administration is truly scary and, given the times we live in, frighteningly dangerous.
- Dean, John (2004). Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush. Little, Brown & Company. ISBN 0641735421.
- This memorandum addresses the matter of how we can maximize the fact of our incumbency in dealing with persons known to be active in their opposition to our Administration, Stated a bit more bluntly—how we can use the available federal machinery to screw our political enemies.
- Memorandum from Dean to Lawrence Higby dated August 16, 1971, regarding the purpose of Nixon's Enemies List