Jump to navigation Jump to search
John Noble (20 August 1948–) is an Australian actor and theatre director.
- There is a huge crossover within these science-fiction fantasy areas. So I feel very comfortable in that area, very fortunate in a sense to have that stable base out there of people that I know enjoy it and find it fascinating.
- Press Conference: John Noble Talks ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Character (November 4, 2013)
- We need to be reminded that life is not to do with stinking politicians. And it's not to do with aggressive countries somewhere else or building walls. Has nothing to do with that. It has to do with people loving each other and finding a way, as family.
- John Noble Interview: Silencio (October 29, 2018)
- If you work enough in the theater, your skills are going to expand enormously. Say you do a play every four months or something, you’ve got to completely submerge yourself in the history of the play. I learned more about history, and I still do, just by doing plays, and that’s always kept me interested.
- I like television because I like the pace of it, having to make quick decisions, I get off on that, I really love it. The fast pace lends itself to wonderful things lying dormant, ready to be tapped. Film is pretty slow, the theater is still interesting and exciting, and the success has much more to do with the ensemble you’re working with, I think.
- Interview: John Noble (May 5, 2019)