Johnny English Reborn (released in some countries as Johnny English Returns) is a 2011 British spy comedy film parodying the James Bond secret agent genre. The film is the sequel to English (2003)
- Directed by Oliver Parker. Written by Hamish McColl
- (Tucker and English approach a cliff)
- Tucker: What are you doing, sir?
- English: Regulation 75-1, never question a senior agent in the (jumps off cliff) field.
- Monastery chief: MI7.. Pause... wants you on the first flight back to London.
- English: (emotional tones) Master. (pauses) Am I ready?
- (Music builds up)
- Chief: No.
- A little intelligence goes a long way
- Laugh at the face of danger
- One man. One mission. No chance.