Johnny Test is an American-Canadian animated television series about the adventures of the eponymous Johnny Test, an 11-year-old boy who lives with his super-genius 13-year-old twin sisters who use as a test subject for their inventions and experiments.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 4 Season 4
- 5 Dad: Oh. Well, it seems kinda wrong to force you to clean using them.
- 6 Season 5
- 7 Season 6
- 8 External links
Johnny to the Center of the Earth
- Bling-Bling Boy: Johnny, your sisters-
- Dukey: Don't get me started with his sisters. They use their only brother as their personal test tube, and they turned me into a canine freak!
- Bling-Bling Boy: -gave me this. [holds out the Gender Salt]
- SUV Salesman: Now don't think of it as an SUV. Think of it as an insult you drive.
Johnny vs. Bling-Bling Boy
- Neighbor: I'll call your mother, the police, and Santa!
- Dukey: Johnny, do you even know what you're doing?
- Johnny: Yes. I'm pushing colourful buttons.
- Dukey: Okay, here's the plan: You check out that menacing-looking fake volcano, and I'll check out that forest full of fresh trees!
- Bling-Bling Boy's Mom: Son, what are you doing up there?
- Bling-Bling Boy: [finishing up an evil plan] Mother, I'm studying.
Johnny Test: Party Monster
Johnny Test: Extreme Crime Stopper
- Dukey: If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
- Johnny: If you were a finger, I'd pick you a booger.
Deep Sea Johnny
- Johnny: Dad, why are we here so early? The water's not even awake yet!
- Mr. Test: If you want to get a good spot on the beach, you have to get there- [the beach completely fills up with people] -early.
- Susan: Interesting. Your skin seems to change colour with different moods. Try calming down.
- [Mary calms down and turns blue.]
- Susan: You're blue! I've invented a mood lotion! [Mary gets mad and turns red again] Oh, now you're red again...
Johnny and the Amazing Turbo-Action Backpack
- Man: Okay, that'll be $5000, little dude.
- Johnny and Dukey: Yeah-heh-heh! Woo hoo!
- (Johnny's dad comes to take the credit card away from him)
- Johnny: But we need it to watch Mega Battle Wrestling 9 in high definition!
- Dad: Our TV is fine, Johnny. There's no need to replace something .. Understand?
- Johnny: I understand perfectly.
- (the next scene fades to Johnny coming up with a plan to destroy the TV)
- Johnny: So you pitch me the ball and I accidentally hit it through the open family room window and bash! Right into the old stinky TV. It breaks and dad buys a new one. Now pitch, dog!
- (Dukey throws the ball to Johnny, but it accidently hit the car's window)
- Dukey: Um, that was the windshield on your dad's car.
- Johnny: 3, 2, 1!
- Dad: Johnny!
- Dukey: Run!
- Bumper: So I get to beat up Test and you guys won't call my mom?
- Susan and Mary: Beat away.
- Bumper: Awesome! (runs off)
- Johnny: (he sprays perfume on Bumper and he faints) Awesome!
- (the dogs come and bark evilly and Johnny sprays perfume on them)
- Dad: Johnny! You are in big trouble, mister, and you look ridiculous and- (gags and chokes)
- Dukey: Okay, let's go get that $10,000.
- (Mom is at home waking up Johnny's dad)
- Mom: Honey? Honey? You were passed out on the lawn so I put you on the couch.
- Dad: Johnny, wrestling. The last thing I remember was him really stinking.
- TV Announcer: And Stinkin' Johnny can't hide from the caveman forever!
- Johnny: Help me!
- Dad: Oh, this is bad.
- Dukey: Come on! The door's open. Run! Run for your life!
- Johnny: (Johnny runs away and holds Dukey but he ends up getting stuck) I'm stuck, I'm stuck, I'm stuck!
- (caveman laughs)
- Dukey: I told you this was dangerous! I told you something could go wrong!
- Man: Now the caveman is mad and he's getting his club and that means Stinkin' Johnny is gonna get it too! Ha ha! Nothing can save Stinkin' Johnny now.
- Susan: Well, the bad news is mom and dad kept the $10,000.
- Mary: But the good news is they bought a new HDTV with it.
- Johnny: Which I can't watch for a month 'cause I'm grounded from TV.
- Susan and Mary: And us from the lab.
- Dukey: Right, so let's play some ball! (throws the ball to Johnny)
- (the ball hits the TV and it breaks)
- Dukey: That was the TV.
- Johnny: (counting by his fingers) 3, 2, 1.
- Mom and Dad: (offscreen) Johnny!
Bathtime for Johnny
- [After Dad's attempt at getting Johnny to take a bath fails.]
- Dad: That's it, I give! I like smelly Johnny. I do! It's natural to smell like a dead bison, right?
- Mom: Nothing good comes from not taking a bath.
- Johnny: It totally does. One; There's always a seat on the bus. Two; I get to skip the lines in the cafeteria. And three; Which is the best of all, I'm my own science project.
- Dukey: (surprised) You didn't bathe for five weeks and rub fish on yourself for me?
- Johnny: Uh-huh. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you.
- Johnny: You wouldn't last a day in my shoes.
- Dad: YOU COULDN'T LAST AN HOUR IN MINE!
- Dad: Being stuffed into my own locker by Bumper is still better than toilet plunging.
- [A long while after Dad and Johnny swap brains.]
- Johnny: I can't take it. Dad wins! I just want my horrible childhood back!
- Dad: And I want my awful life back!
- Johnny: I'm so sorry, Dad! And, I love you, man.
- Dad: I love you too, son. And Bumper's coming here to kick your butt. I mean my butt. I mean HELP!
- [When Johnny (in Dad's body) is about to shoot Bumper with a marshmallow shooter loaded with sprouts.]
- Johnny: You leave me... ahem... I mean, my son alone!
- Bumper: Are those Brussels sprouts?
- Johnny: Boiled. No butter, no salt.
- Mom: You switched their bodies?!
- Susan: No! We switched their brains.
- Mom: Oh. WELL, SWITCH THEM BACK!
Johnny's Big Sisters' Smackdown
- [After Susan and Mary are too scared to ask Gil out on a date.]
- Johnny: You guys are pathetic!
- Dukey: No, totally pathetic!
- Susan: We know.
- Johnny: You know, the only thing missing is my dad telling me that I have to have them back to normal by dinner or I'm in big trouble and- he's standing right behind me, isn't he?
- (Dukey nods nervously and Johnny turns around.)
- Johnny: I'd like to start this conversation with; I didn't do it.
- Dad: I don't know what "it" is, Johnny, but you better have Susan and Mary home and normal by dinner or you're in big trouble, BIG!
- [When cartoon characters Dawg and Bone enter the real world.]
- Johnny: OW! You hit us with frying pans!
- Dawg: Since when does that hurt? [He and Bone hit each other with frying pans and their faces are completely flat. They shake their heads and they return to normal.] That is always funizle!
- Dukey: Oh, no. They're from a squash and stretch cartoon!
- Johnny: And that means?
- Dukey: They can't get hurt in our world, but we can!
- [When Dawg and Bone are about to be blown up with dynamite.]
- Dawg: This is a new one.
- [Johnny and Dukey hit Dawg and Bone with frying pans to which onlookers laugh.]
- Woman: Hey, that was kinda funny!
- [Dawg and Bone shake their heads to return normal and then pull out large laser guns.]
- Woman: Not funny anymore! Run!
- [When Johnny, Dukey, Susan and Mary enter the cartoon world.]
- Johnny: Ok, Dawg. Do it!
- Dawg: You got it, Johnny.
- [He and Bone hit Johnny and Dukey with frying pans and their faces are completely flat.]
- Johnny & Dukey: Awesome!
99 Deeds of Johnny Test
- Principal: Johnny, here's what I'm thinking...
- Johnny: Please, don't give me a detention! My Dad'll send me to military school! That means uniforms! Atomic wedgies!... Awkward pauses!
- Principal: I like you, Johnny.
- Johnny: So I'm free to go?
- Principal: No. But I'm gonna cut you a deal. If you perform 99 good deeds to make up for your 99 bad deeds, I'll forget every one of your detentions and erase them from your permanent record.
- Johnny: Couldn't I just write something on the chalkboard a zillion time like 'I promise not to blabeddy, blah, blah, blah.' Huh? (smiles hopefully, but the principal shakes his head.) 99 good deeds it is!
- Principal: And no cheating. Remember, I'm the principal. I know everything!
- [Johnny tries to help an old lady cross the road. He takes her arm.]
- Johnny: Hello, Ma'am. May I assist you?
- Old Lady: Oh, I get it. I'm an old lady. Well, I'm also independent, lonely, but independent. BACK OFF!
- Johnny: Yeah? You forgot CRAZY!
- Johnny: WHAT D'YOU MEAN NONE OF MY GOOD DEEDS COUNT?!
- Principal: Solving a problem that you create is NOT a good deed. Returning the wallet was a good deed, but your dog swiped it. And giving someone their I.B. bag back is nice, but your dog shouldn't have taken it in the first place.
- Johnny: Um... how did you know it was my dog?
- Principal: I know everything. Plus, I have access to the city's traffic surveillance system.
- Johnny: Wow. I look so guilty on camera.
Johnny's New BFF
- Mom: You need a best friend, mister!
- Johnny: I have a best friend, ok! A best friend who plays catch with me outside, skateboards with me and eats my table scraps. Dukey.
- Dad: Dukey, is a great dog, son. But... you need to talk to someone other than yourself.
- Johnny: (to Dukey) Say 'hi'. Go on, say it. Say it before they destroy me with friends!
- Mom: Johnny, dogs don't talk.
- [Johnny gives a gesture for Dukey to speak.]
- Dukey: [Standing on his hind legs] I talk. Yeah, I'm like a really great dog. (Laughs, and Mom and Dad faint.)
- Dukey: I've been dying to say that if you really want to increase sales you need to establish better relationships with your clients.
- Mom: That makes sense.
- Dukey: And Dad, your meatloaf is overcooked. Lower the temperature to 415, cook with foil on top for the last ten minutes and it's missing cumin and barbecue sauce.
- Dad: He's right. By golly, he's right!
- [When Johnny gathers the friends Mom and Dad tried to get him to play with to help him.]
- Bumper: Why am I helping you? I should be beating you up!
- Johnny: Because I need someone who can scare people. And Bumper, you are amazing at scaring people!
- Bumper: You... you think I'm amazing? (tearfully) Nobody's ever said that to me. (Hugging him) I am so there for you, buddy!
- Sissy: What do we do now, Test?
- Johnny: Well... what do friends do?
- Bumper: Er... I think they play Tag.
- [When explaining to Johnny about the King's Madness.]
- Susan: People go looney when they get power.
- Mary: It happened to George III, Henry VIII and Napoleon. And he was short and crazy just like you.
- Susan: You'll get the power, enjoy it way too much and try and take over Europe. So forget it!
- Johnny: Europe? I'm not gonna take over Europe today.
- Susan: I knew I was gonna regret this.
- Johnny: And now my chess army... LET'S TAKE OVER EUROPE!
- Johnny: Way to go, my army! We have captured Spain, and their flan!
- Dukey: Freeze, King Johnny! Your reign and this game are over!
- Johnny: I say when the game is over and PAWNS ATTACK!
- [When Agents Black and White try and storm the Toy Castle Johnny has taken over.]
- Black: Attention, crazy person!
- White: Come out with your royal hands up or massive force will be... used... on... you...
- (They notice Susan, Mary and Dukey.)
- Black: Oh, for the love of... is that Johnny in there?
- Susan, Mary & Dukey: Yep.
- White: Why can't you guys be like normal kids and play board games?
- Dukey: That's kind of what we're doing. (Laughs.)
- Johnny: You think you can stop me?! The king with your blasters?!
- Dukey: Actually we're gonna use the turbo soaker. Check and mate!
- [Shoots cold water at Johnny. He splutters and shakes his head.]
- Johnny: Who? What? Where? What happened?
- Dukey: You went crazy with the King Madness and took over the Toy Castle.
- Johnny: Did we have fun?
- Susan & Mary: We had a blast!
- [After Susan and Mary make the doll that controls Johnny's every move.]
- Johnny: Ok, I'm sorry I wouldn't honour your dumb coupons, but please! No more Johnny torture doll!!
- Susan: In time.
- Johnny: Scissors pie fight!
- Mary: Juggle eggs!
- Johnny: Brush your hair with penut butter!
- Susan: Human hotdog! Add ketchup!
- Johnny: Mexican jumping bean mode! Go!
- [When Dad confiscates the dolls of Johnny, Susan and Mary and tells them to clean the mess they made in kitchen, which they immediately start doing.]
- Dad: Wow! You've really come to respect my authority, huh?
- Mary: It's the dolls! When you speak into them we have to do what you say!
Johnny's New Baby Sisters
[Babies start crying, with stink lines coming from the kitchen]
Gill: Johnny! The babies--they smell really, really bad!
Johnny: And that's why you need to change...their diapers!
[Johnny pulls out a clean diaper and gives it to Gill.]
[Gill faints from the smell]
[Babies are on the table, crying, with stink lines coming from their diapers]
Johnny: (to Dukey) You gotta change them.
Dad: Oh. Well, it seems kinda wrong to force you to clean using them.
- Johnny: Then stop doing it!!
- Johnny: Who says revenge is a dish best served cold? It works with warm oatmeal too.
- Choir Master: So Johnny Test thinks he can blow off choir class again?
- Johnny: I'm right here!
- Choir Master: Oh, right. I forgot, you haven't grown like the others. Ok, sing a sad note, everyone.
- [When deciding how to give Johnny the formulae that will make him taller.]
- Johnny: You know needles freak me out!
- Mary: We could give you a suppository.
- Johnny: What's that? [Mary whispers something in Johnny's ear.] Are you nuts?!
- Johnny: (After receiving a suppository) Man, I hate getting medicine like that!
- Dukey: Hey, let's all laugh now like they do at the end of old sitcoms.
- Susan & Mary: Ok!
- [Johnny, Dukey, Susan & Mary all laugh.]
Johnny Two Face
- [After Truth Johnny insults a girl.]
- Johnny: Why'd you say that to her?
- Truth Johnny: Because it's the truth, that's why.
- Johnny: Yeah, but it hurt her feelings.
- Truth Johnny: So what should I do? Lie like you always do?
- Johnny: No, but if you don't have anything nice to say maybe you shouldn't say anything at all, even if it's the truth. How about that?!
- Truth Johnny: Blah, blah, blah! Not my fault if people can't handle the truth. They'll just have to get over it.
- Johnny: Ok, that's it! You're going down!
- Truth Johnny: No, the truth is you're going down.
- Johnny: I will stop the truth from hurting peoples' feelings!
- Truth Johnny: The truth hurts! Get over it!
- Truth Johnny: You're all ugly!
- Susan: Ok, I am hating the truth today!
My Dinner with Johnny
- Dad: Why is using your manners at the dinner table so difficult for you?
- Johnny: Because dinner is so boring.
- Dad: How would you know? You never sit still long enough. One night. Is that too much to ask. Ha! I bet you couldn't even do it for one night.
- Johnny: I totally could.
- Mom: Yeah, I don't think so, sweetheart.
- Dad: You think you can just sit there and not spill, burp, mini vomit, make a gross comment or destroy anything at tomorrow's dinner? And eat whatever's put in front of you?
- Johnny: Piece of cake. And if I do it and win the bet you have to do my homework for a week and buy me ten new video games.
- Dad: And when I win you clean your room for a year and yell from the rooftop for everyone to hear that you love my meatloaf.
- Johnny & Dad: Deal!
- Johnny: I need your help to win the bet.
- Susan: And what do we get out of it?
- Dukey: Can't you just help him because you're brother and sister?
- Susan: No.
- Mom: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS INSANITY!
- Johnny & Dad: He started it!
- Mom: I don't want to hear it. You're both responsible. Johnny, would it be too much to keep your elbows off the table, excuse yourself after burping and ask for things instead of reaching for them?
- Johnny: (awkwardly) No.
- Mom: And dear, we're not sitting with the Queen of England can you not be such a stickler about manners? Lighten up a little. And maybe choose ingredients for your Around the World Meatloafs that this family would actually enjoy eating?
- Dad: (awkwardly) Yes.
How to Train Your Johnny
- Johnny: (singing) # With a swish, swish here and a scrub, scrub there. It's time to clean up everywhere. So say goodbye to filth and grime, I'll clean this mess in double time. (Whistles) Well, it used to be a chore, but it isn't anymore when you've got the secret to a super clean floor. Now the dirt's all gone and it didn't take long when you sing along to the clean up song. (Whistles) When you sing along to the clean up song! #
- Dad: Great job, son. And now that the house is clean I'm gonna prepare a cleaning day feast.
- Dukey: Well, say all you like, but you gotta admit the song was catchy.
- Johnny: And now it's stuck, stuck, stuck in my head, head, head! ARGH!
- Dukey: Ok! Calm down, down, down! It'll wear off.
- Johnny: (singing) # And it's my dog I grab and I take him to the lab!#
- [A Garbage Truck Appears Outside the Window]
- Johnny: Kitty!
- Dukey: No Johnny, That's not a Neighbor's Cat, That's a Garbage Truck. Johnny, Kitties are Fluffy, And Evil, And... [Dukey looked Shocked] Where's Johnny? Johnny?
- [Johnny rides on the Garbage Truck]
- Johnny: Kitty! Kitty!
- Dukey: You had to Erase his Brain.
- Susan: We were Trying to HELP!! Now Run, Dog, RUN!!!
- [Susan and Dukey Runs After the Garbage Truck]
Johnny Goes Viral
- Dukey: Johnny, lately you seem to know an awful lot about... everything.
- Johnny: What's so weird about knowing that King Charles made Blasco Núñez Vela the first viceroy of Peru in 1544?
- Dukey: Uh-huh. Er... what's a viceroy?
- Johnny: I don't know. Wait! I do know!
- Mary: Just because you think someone performed highly experimental cutting edge augmentation on your brain you instantly blame us?
- Johnny: Er... yeah.
- Johnny: (speaking in a female computer voice) Virus detected. Auto-restart.
- Dukey: I'll save you!
- [Dukey pulls a hospital-type curtain behind Johnny's head. Drilling noises are heard before Dukey reappears holding the computer chip that was attached to Johnny's head.]
- Johnny: That kinda tickled.
Dial J for Johnny
- Johnny: You? Funny? Prank?
- Dad: Yeah, prank phone calling was the best thing ever. Until I pranked the wrong guy. He really didn't find it funny!
- Johnny: You hear that, Dukey. Prank calling is the best thing ever. Let's do it! Thanks for the advice, Dad.
- Dad: So I skipped town, got plastic surgery and changed my name to Dad.
- [Bling-Bling's phone rings.]
- Bling-Bling: A call from the Test house! This is it! Susan is finally calling to ask me out. Why, hello?
- Johnny: Hello, (laughs) is your refrigerator running?
- Bling-Bling: Well, I exp... wait, Johnny Test! Nice try! But I have caller I.D!
- [Johnny telephones Thomas Edison.]
- Edison: Hello?
- Johnny: Is Mr or Mrs. Wall there?
- Edison: No, there are no Walls here.
- Johnny: (laughs) Then what holds up the ceiling?
- [Dukey telephones Leonardo da Vinci.]
- Da Vinci: Da Vinci residence. Leonardo speaking.
- Dukey: Hello, I'm looking for a Mr. O'Brains, first name Ivan.
- Da Vinci: Ivan O'Brains?
- Dukey: (laughs) You have no brains?!
- Da Vinci: What? No! I didn't mean that!
- Dukey: You're the one who said it, dude!
- [Johnny telephones Alexander Graham Bell.]
- Bell: Hello?
- Johnny: Hi, er, do you have a blue shirt?
- Bell: A blue shirt? Why yes I do.
- Johnny: Ah, then why don't you cheer it up?
Johnny Vets Dukey
- Dukey: What's behind your back?
- Johnny: Nothing!
- Dukey: Where're we going in the car?
- Johnny: To the Squeaky... Toy... Hotdog... Roller-Coaster Store.
- Dukey: That doesn't sound like a real thing. What's behind your back?! [Reaches behind Johnny.] A leash! Wait a minute... Dad in car, boy hiding leash, the smell of deceit lingering in the air... (gasps) you're trying to take me to the vet!!
- Johnny: It's just a checkup. Don't be a scaredey cat.
- Dukey: Watch it, mister! I'm a scaredey dog! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go run in fear.
- Johnny: Dukey, nobody likes going to the doctor, but it's something we all have to do. Like homework or holding in gas at the dinner table.
- Johnny: I need your keys.
- Dad: Huh?
- Johnny: He locked the front door.
- Dad: How does a dog...
- Johnny: HE'S AN IMPRESSIVE DOG, OK?!
- Dukey: Really?! You're gonna laser me to the vet?!
- Johnny: It's for your own good!
- Dukey: This is how you convince me to not be scared?!
- Johnny: Will you just hold still so I can laser you!?
- Dukey: You'll never take me alive!
- Johnny: You might have heart worms!
- Dukey: I might not!
- Johnny: You might have fleas!
- Dukey: I haven't scratched in weeks!
- Johnny: That's a lie and you know it!
Johnny's Supreme Theme
- Susan: The Theme-O'meter utilizes harmonic sequencing combined with brainwave alteration to evoke various cinematic atmospheres.
- Johnny: Can I get a science to English translation?
- Mary: It's melodic frequencies adjust brain perception to create various filmic styles within reality.
- Johnny: Can I get an English to Johnny translation?
- Susan: It makes real life just like a movie.
- [When Sissy and Bling-Bling get turned into werewolves.]
- Johnny: Well, Dukey, guess it's time for our last words.
- Dukey: Does horrified screaming count?!
- Johnny: I'm gonna go with yes.
- Johnny: Ok, so we need an ending. How do Horror movies end?
- Susan & Mary: Everybody dies!
- Johnny: Romantic Musical?
- Susan & Mary: Kissing!
- Johnny: I've had a good life. Let's stick with Horror.
- Dukey: (singing) #Johnny, what's going on? We're grooving to a crazy song! How long is it gonna last? I hope this movie theme moves fast! #
- Johnny: (singing) #We need a kiss to break this trance. Susan, won't you take this chance. Kiss Gil! #
- Susan: Kiss Gil?! (singing) #No, I don't think I will. I'd sooner might choose death. Argh! Coz Gil's got werewolf breath!#
- Johnny: Well, there's gotta be a kiss soon. Coz I can't take much more of this corny musical... (singing) #Listen, Bling-Bling, here's my plan; kiss my sister be a man! #
- [Bling-Bling kisses Susan and she soon pulls away from him and spits in disgust.]
- Johnny: Should've gone with the werewolf breath.