|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I’m not intimidated by anything, except maybe PETA standing outside with a bucket of blood.
- In: D. Scriber (2010-02-16). Johnny Weir quotes: One reason the Olympics are so sensational!. ; Whether other skaters' practice performances would intimidate him
- The results are something I can't control, so I can't say 'damnit, I didn't place in the top three today.' I can't control any of that. I just skate. And my goal was to show my heart, to take them on a journey with me so they can feel me.
- In: D. Scriber (2010-02-16). Johnny Weir quotes: One reason the Olympics are so sensational!. ; On scoring
- I want people to be taken away to another planet when they watch me skate. I want them to be transported into a dream world.
- In: Trey Graham (2010-02-26). Behind The Spangles, Weir Is A Man In Full. National Public Radio.
- Out of ugly, I think the most important thing to do in life is to make something beautiful.
- In: Trey Graham (2010-02-26). Behind The Spangles, Weir Is A Man In Full. National Public Radio. ; In response to gibes from Quebec sports announcers
"Figure Skating Rivalry Pits Athleticism Against Artistry," 2008
Johnny Weir in: Alan Schwartz (2008-03-18). Figure Skating Rivalry Pits Athleticism Against Artistry. New York Times.
- If he doesn’t want to skate to music that’s pretty and wear a pretty costume, then go rollerblade or skateboard or do one of those extreme sports.
- About Evan Lysacek
- I’d love to see a 6-foot-2-tall, skinny man doing a halfpipe on figure skates.
- There are some things I keep sacred. My middle name. Who I sleep with. And what kind of hand moisturizer I use.