Jonny's Golden Quest
Jonny's Golden Quest is an animated television movie produced by Hanna-Barbera in 1992, and originally aired on USA Network on April 4, 1993. It is a follow-up to the 1964-65 Jonny Quest cartoon series, and its 1986 revival The New Adventures of Jonny Quest from The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera.
- Zin! Is my mother there?! is she still alive?!
- You'll pay for my mother's death, Zin.
- Let my father go, Zin.
Dr. Benton Quest
- Excellent time, Race.
- You're a madman, Zin!
- You won't get away with this, Jonny.
- Game's over, Jonny.
- Thanks, Dr. Quest.
- Ha ha! It takes more than a few magic tricks to beat an I-One agent, Hadji.
- Easy, Jonny, it's just a workout.
- You know the drill? Get going!
- Let...these...people goooo.
- But THIS, when I will finish them off with my bare hands.
- No more tricks, boy!
Dr. Victor Devlon
- What? Get away from me!
- Dr. Zin, please. Here's your gold formula. I'll come back and work for you! Please, show mercy!
- Dr. Zin: I love it when the plan comes together, and you all did what I wanted, so well. [Zin cackles as Jade walks to Race, who was feeling hurt and betrayed]
- Jade Kenyon: Race...
- Race Bannon: [stops Jade talking for a moment] Nothing you should say will make up for what you've done, Jade.
- Jade Kenyon: I'm not working for Zin!
- Dr. Zin: [walks up to Jade and Race with the gun he is still holding] Silence!
- Hadji: A thousand pardons, but I have the last request. [taking off the red stone off his turban and holding it to Snipe as it glows and sparkles] Please, gaze upon this stone.
- Snipe:: What's so special about--? [seemingly falls under Hadji's hypnotizing spell]
- Hadji: Deeply. Gaze deeply, and do as I command. You must let these people go.
- Snipe: [as he pretends to be hypnotized] Let...these...people goooo. [Snipe then lets out a maniacal laughter before grabbing Hadji] But THIS, when I will finish them off with my bare hands. [He throws Hadji back to the ground, preparing to kill him, the rest of the Quest Team, Jade and Jessie.] No more tricks, boy!
- Hadji: Sim Sim Salabim!
- Dr. Zin:: [grabs Dr. Quest and prepares to shoot him in the head with a gun] The game's over.
- Jonny Quest: Let my father go, Zin.
- Dr. Zin: Or what, boy?
- Dr. Benton Quest: Shoot, Jonny! [as Jonny looked up at his father's face with a concerned face] Jonny, shoot!