Jump to navigation Jump to search
Josh Duffy (born Joshua Dale Duffy in 1978) is the subject of the Documentary film The Mayor: A Chronicle of Williams Syndrome, with Josh Duffy (2022). Josh has a rare genetic deletion on chromosome 7 resulting in Williams syndrome.
- Disease's mess with you from the outside, but syndromes mess with you from the inside.
- I don't believe that A B & C = D. It equals Z
- Sometimes the salt taste good, but I'd rather have the sugar.
- If ignorance is bliss, then I’m a blister
- Ignore the normal people, who knows what they’re thinking.
- If I have to start fires, to put out fires, then so be it.
- Forget normal, I need better!
- I'm a parasite inside a parasite inside of a host.
- I want to know the side effects before I swallow the pill
- I’m not an easy pill to swallow, not hard to vomit either.
- Don't push the envelope. Shove the envelope.
- Josh Duffy at IMDb.
- Josh Duffy at a wiki