Joslin "Josh" McDowell (born 17 August 1939) is a Christian apologist, evangelist and writer.
|This religious leader article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Rules without relationship leads to rebellion.
- Why True Love Waits: A Definitive Book on How to Help Your Youth Resist Sexual Pressure (2002), p. 158
- If someone tries to tell you you are the greatest generation in the history of America, don't believe them. You aren't. You have the capability to be, but you aren't.
- "Why True Love Waits," talk in Ouray, CO (2007-06-15)
- The Internet has given atheists, agnostics, skeptics, the people who like to destroy everything that you and I believe, the almost equal access to your kids as your youth pastor and you have... whether you like it or not.
- ...I made the statement off and on for 10-11 years that the abundance of knowledge, the abundance of information, will not lead to certainty; it will lead to pervasive skepticism. And, folks, that's exactly what has happened. It's like this. How do you really know, there is so much out there... This abundance has led to skepticism. And then the Internet has leveled the playing field.
- Kumar, Anugrah (2011-07-16). "Apologist Josh McDowell: Internet the Greatest Threat to Christians". Christian Post. Retrieved on 2011-10-21.