Josh Tyrangiel (born on September 25, 1972) is an American journalist. He was previously the deputy managing editor of TIME magazine and an editor at Bloomberg Businessweek. In June 2019, Tyrangiel announced his departure from VICE Media at the conclusion of the summer.
- Judaism is inherently tolerant of how any individual pursues Tikun Olam making it not merely an obligation but an opportunity for expression. I found my voice in journalism.
- Trump's skin is so thin it's a wonder his organs don't fall out.
- Londoner's Diary: Stephen Bush puts reputation on the blue line (in en). Evening Standard (23 August 2017). Retrieved on 15 August 2019.
- The w:Evening Standard:'s tweet of the day.
- Several members of Tyrangiel's staff at Bloomberg describe him as a man who never raises his voice; never berates anybody, even when it's deserved, and never makes people feel anxious on deadline.
- TURNER, ZEKE (February 9,2011). "The Kid Is All Right". _Women's Wear Daily 201 (27): pp. 1.