Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is a 2018 American science fiction film directed by J.A. Bayona. Set on the fictional Central American island of Isla Nublar, off the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, it follows Owen Grady and Claire Dearing as they rescue the remaining dinosaurs before a volcanic eruption destroys it.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I know why we're here. A rescue op. Save the dinosaurs from an island that's about to explode. What could go wrong?
- We hit that town, we call the cavalry to shut this down.
- If I don't make it back, remember that you're the one that made me come here. I'll be alright.
- (to the Stygimoloch) Hey, buddy. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?(stygimoloch blasts through wall)wow buddy, easy there!(stygimoloch roars)okay, okay! I'm sorry! Geez..
- Blue is alive. You raised her.
- Do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur? First time you see them, it's like... a miracle. You read about them in books, you see the bones in museums but you don't really... believe it. They're like myths. And then you see... the first one alive.
- It was all a lie!Im sorry, okay? NO!!! you lied to me wu! Claire... shut it, Henry!
- And now, ladies and gentlemen, that we are halfway through the evening, we'd like to offer a special treat to our discriminating buyers. This evening, we will preview a new asset that we have been developing. A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned. This is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age. Built for combat, with tactical responses more acute than any human soldier.
Dr. Ian Malcolm
- How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made? We're causing our own extinction. Too many red lines have been crossed. And our home has, in fundamental ways, been polluted by avarice and political megalomania. Genetic power has now been unleashed, and of course, that's gonna be catastrophic. This change was inevitable from the moment we brought the first dinosaur back from extinction. We convince ourselves that sudden change is something that happens outside the normal order of things, like a car crash, or that's beyond our control, like a fatal illness. We don't conceive of sudden, radical, irrational change as being woven into the very fabric of existence. Yet I can assure you, it most assuredly is. And it's happening now. Humans and dinosaurs are now gonna be forced to coexist. These creatures were here before us, and if we're not careful, they're gonna be here after. We're gonna have to adjust to new threats that we can't imagine. We've entered a new era. Welcome to Jurassic World.
- Claire Dearing: (looks at the computer screen) Proximity Alert. Something's coming.
- Franklin: Where does that tunnel lead?
- Claire Dearing: The tunnel connects to the rest of the... park.
- Franklin: (extremely nervous; looks at the tunnel with Claire) Claire, it's the T-Rex, it's the...
- Claire Dearing: Stop, it's not the T-Rex... probably.
- Franklin: Probably?
- (lava downpours behind them])
- Franklin: Lava! LAVA! Lava, lava!
- Claire Dearing: Deep breathes, Franklin!
- (a shadowy dinosaur growls behind them in the tunnel; Claire and Franklin look in it. A Baryonyx comes out of the tunnel and roars at the two as Franklin screams)
- Claire Dearing: See! Not a T-Rex!
- Franklin: How is this better?!
- Eli Mills: If the entire run of our sorry history has taught us one irrevocable lesson, it's that man is inevitably drawn to war, and is willing to use any means necessary to win it.
- Gunnar Eversol: You're gonna weaponize them?
- Eli Mills: We've been using animals in combat for centuries. Horses, elephants. The Soviets used disease-bearing rats against the Germans at Stalingrad.
- Gunnar Eversol: Yes, yes...
- Eli Mills: Our geneticists have created a direct descendant of Henry Wu's masterpiece: the animal that took down Jurassic World.
- Gunnar Eversol: The Indominus rex.
- Eli Mills: Her DNA, retrieved from the island way before its destruction, forms the architecture of a completely new creature. Every bone and muscle designed for hunting and killing. And thanks to Owen Grady's research, it follows human command. We call it the Indoraptor.
- Dr. Henry Wu: The raptor is a behavioral specimen; we need her in good health!
- Eli Mills: I didn't shoot the damn thing. What do you want me to do, huh?
- Dr. Henry Wu: (incredulous) You don't have the faintest comprehension of what I'm doing here. Do you understand the complexity of creating an entirely new life-form?!
- Eli Mills: I know, but I understand the complexity of paying for it, okay?!
- Dr. Henry Wu: All your money will have been wasted if I don't get Blue here in good health. To get the next iteration under control, it needs to form a familial bond with a closely related genetic link.
- Eli Mills: English, Henry.
- Dr. Henry Wu: It needs a MOTHER! Blue's DNA will be part of the next Indoraptor's makeup, so it will be genetically coded to recognize her authority and assume her traits. Empathy, obedience - everything the prototype you have now is missing!
- Eli Mills: Okay, so how long is this gonna take?
- Dr. Henry Wu: It's not a sprint, Mr. Mills - it's a marathon.
- Eli Mills: A marathon sounds expensive. Besides, time is running out, and so is my patience, Henry.
- Dr. Henry Wu: You have to understand, this is all uncharted territory. A wolf, genetically, is barely distinguishable from a bulldog, but within that grey area... is art.
- Life finds a way.
- The park is gone.
- Chris Pratt- Owen Grady
- Bryce Dallas Howard – Claire Dearing
- Rafe Spall- Eli Mills
- Justice Smith- Franklin Webb
- Daniella Pineda- Zia Rodriguez
- James Cromwell- Sir Benjamin Lockwood
- Toby Jones- Gunnar Eversol
- Ted Levine – Ken Wheatley
- B. D. Wong- Dr. Henry Wu
- Isabella Sermon – Maisie Lockwood
- Geraldine Chaplin – Iris
- Jeff Goldblum – Dr. Ian Malcolm
- Peter Jason – Senator Sherwood