Just Before Dawn (1981 film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Jeff Lieberman. Written by Jeff Lieberman, Mark Arywitz, and Jonas Middleton.
Will Anyone Survive Those Hours Just Before Dawn? (taglines)
- 4,000 feet of granite, water and wood. Nowhere to climb and the idea is to become part of the mountain...to try and find its soul.
- There's nothing out there but God's little creatures, more scared of you than you are of them.
- [after Warren and Jonathan scare the group]
- Daniel: I knew it was you guys all along.
- Jonathan: Oh come on Dan you were more freaked out than the girls.
- Daniel: I just wasn't sure it was you.
- Jonathan: So you peed your pants to play it safe, huh?
- Will Anyone Survive Those Hours Just Before Dawn?
- The nightmare has begun...
- George Kennedy - Roy McLean
- Mike Kellin - Ty
- Chris Lemmon - Jonathan
- Gregg Henry - Warren
- Deborah Benson - Constance ("Connie")
- Ralph Seymour - Daniel
- Katie Powell - Merry Cat Logan
- John Hunsaker - Mountain Twins
- Charles Bartlett - Vachel
- Jamie Rose - Megan
- Hap Oslund - Pa Logan
- Barbara Spencer - Ma Logan
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|