Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Our (Taitung County) economy has long been in a difficult situation due to the county's remote location and inadequate transportation systems, which hinder industrial development and thus lead to an outflow of young adults. Nevertheless, we possess a number of distinguishing features such as a beautiful natural environment, abundant supply of agricultural and fishery products, and cultural diversity due to the presence of seven aboriginal tribes. The challenge lies in how to utilize those resources properly to promote tourism (of Taitung County).
- Justin Huang (2013) cited in "The Eastern Horizon" on Taiwan Today, 1 June 2013
- We have to take advantage of rebuilding to elevate the (Taitung) city, or we'll have gotten clobbered by (Typhoon) Nepartak for no reason.
- Justin Huang (2017) cited in "Using Tourism to Save the Economy" on Commonwealth Magazine Group, 18 September 2017
- When it comes to health, we (delegation of Taitung County) from a different part of the world (Taiwan) are able to understand a common language.
- Justin Huang (2018) cited in "Kuching to host AFHC conference in October" on Borneo Post Online, 27 February 2018
- Taitung County has the longest coastline in all of Taiwan so there are plenty of waves for the international competitors to enjoy during their visit.
- Justin Huang (2018) cited in "Taiwan’s Taitung to crown 2018 WSL junior and longboard champions" on Taiwan News, 27 September 2018