Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I welcome the construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya. Countrymen had expected and yearned for this. Construction of Ram temple is being done with the consent of every Indian. Such a thing is possible only in India.
- Kamal Nath, Tweet, — MP Congress (@INCMP) July 31, 2020, in : Islamists target Congress and former Madhya Pradesh CM Kamal Nath for welcoming the construction of Ram Mandir in Ayodhya
Quotes about Kamal Nath
- You did not send those who are accused in the anti-Sikh riots to jails. Not just that, you also made someone who has allegations of instigating anti-Sikh riots, a Chief Minister.
- PM Modi as he indirectly attacked Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath.
- You made someone who instigated anti-Sikh riots, a Chief Minister: PM Modi exposes Congress, MP CM Kamal Nath in Parliament  pic.twitter.com/drO4SXJ6ia — ANI (@ANI) February 6, 2020
- I have data which shows who was responsible whenever violence incidents took place in the country... "The Congress talks of 1984 riots, I would like to tell them that they have forgotten that some accused are today on the position of CM.
- CM means Chief Minister. The comment is reported to be a veiled attack on Kamal Nath.
- Meenakshi Lekhi , 11 March, 2020 quoted in Some people have a history of setting things ablaze, 1984 riots accused are sitting as CM: Meenakshi Lekhi roars in Lok Sabha