Karen Kwiatkowski (born 1960) is a retired U.S. Air Force Lieutenant Colonel as well as a writer and poltical activist.
- I came to share with many NSA colleagues a kind of unease, a sense that something was awry. What seemed out of place was the strong and open pro-Israel and anti-Arab orientation in an ostensibly apolitical policy-generation staff within the Pentagon.
- "In Rumsfeld's Shop", The American Conservative, 1 December 2003.
- It wasn't intelligence — it was propaganda. They'd take a little bit of intelligence, cherry-pick it, make it sound much more exciting, usually by taking it out of context, often by juxtaposition of two pieces of information that don't belong together.
- Interview by Robert Dreyfuss and Jason Vest, "The Lie Factory", Mother Jones, January/February 2004.
- Interestingly, the Downing Street memo is actually being reported by CNN and FOX News. It is being discussed in the major papers. Congress intends to examine it. Hearing it mentioned on the half hour by CNN Headline News has not dispossessed me of the belief that a state suicide is impossible. Thus, my gentle thoughts are increasingly turning to murder. Murder of the state. In self-defense, of course!
- "Unleashing the Resistance", LewRockwell.com, 15 June 2005.