Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biography at Wikipedia
Media at Wikicommons
- I've got a couple of those Gossard Wonderbras. They are so brilliant, I swear, even I get cleavage with them.
- in 1994, New York Times Magazine
- I don't do any Class A -especially not cocaine - after seeing what it does to people.
- in 1994 to Channel 4 on the BBC
- It was just the time. It was a swing from more buxom girls like Cindy Crawford and people were shocked to see what they called a 'waif'. What can you say? How many times can you say 'I'm not anorexic'?
- March, 2003 interview with website Showstudio
- 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.'
- A celebrity now is someone who's on the telly.
- Of the flood of minor celebrities; quoted in the Evening Standard, Tue 1 May 2012, p. 16
|This model article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|